Top Ten Tuesday!

                                           
        Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 

Today's list is Top Ten Hot Fictional Boys. This is kinda really obvious, there are a ton of hot fictional boys in the world of fiction!!! ON TO THE LIST!!

       1. Percy Jackson.- From Heroes of Olympus series. Hello, my childhood crush! Sorry, Annabeth!

           2. Dante Walker -The Collector series. D-Dubs will probably kill me for putting him second. He, sadly, belongs to Charlie.

           3. Vincent- Die for Me series. Hello, very hot dead guy!! He is all Kate's.

           4. Will Herondale - Infernal Devices series. Do I need to stroke his ego more?

           5. Lucas Delos- Starcrossed series. This wonderful idiotic hot boy does not belong to me! *sigh*

           6. Jace Herondale- Mortal Instruments series. Yes, I put him on here. No one tell him!

           7. Jules- Die for Me series. This dead boy is the bane of my existence. Can I have him? Pwease! 

       8. Deamon- Lux series. Hello, sweetie! I heart your face!

       9. The Darkling- Yes, I know he's evil but he's still hot. Can't blame a girl for trying.

      10. Warner- Yes, I know he's a psychopath but I like a guy with issues! *shrugs* I like his face!!

So that's my Top Ten for today!!!! There are so many other hot fictional boys but alas there is only room for ten! Leave your Top Ten in the comments!!!

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex     


No comments:

Post a Comment