Top Ten Tuesday!!!

                                              
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 



This week's topic is Top Ten Favorite Books (so far). I figure that this would be a hard topic because I have so many favorite books. But I'll try to narrow it down!! Wish me luck!!

1. The Mark Of Athena by Rick Riordan
CURSE YOU, RIORDAN. Uncle Rick is a wonderful writer and this book was the epitome of epicness!!!

2. The Collector by Victoria Scott
GUYS, THIS BOOK!! I hate Dante so much but I love Dante so much. DO YOU SEE MY DILEMMA! Don't get me started on Chante (Charlie and Dante ship name)

3. Identified: The Maya Price Story by Faith A. Rice-Mills
Hahaha No. This book  played with my emotions and I NEED THE SEQUEL!! *tears*

4. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
No, just, no. I had an existential crisis after reading it and MY FEELINGS

5. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
I don't care what anyone says this is an AWESOME series

6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cyborg Cinderella, um.. HECK YEAH

7.  Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The book with plot twists to end all plot twists

8. The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke
GO, POLLY, GO, POLLY. This book gave me so many feels!!

9. The Rules For Disappearing by Ashley Elston
I need the second one so bad. I can't even like ugghhhhhhh

10. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
ZAMMIE, HECK YEAH. *sobs*

So this is it. I have so many favorite books but these are my top ten (so far). I love all these authors and all these books. SO GO READ THEM ALL, MY PRETTIES!!!!

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment