Top Ten Tuesday

                                      
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! 


This week's topic is books with X setting. YAY! This should be fun!

1. The Incarnate Series by Jodi Meadows. I love this world so much. Its different and unique and JODI IS A WONDERFUL (evil) STORYTELLER/WORLBUILDER

2. Under the Never Sky Series by Veronica Rossi. GUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSS

3. Die for Me series by Amy Plum. PARIIISS, CITY OF LOOVE

4. The Nightmare Affair series by Mindee Arnett. YES, MAGICAL BOARDING SCHOOLS

5. Avalon by Mindee Arnett. SPACE, THE FINAL FRONTIER

6. The Testing series by Joelle Charbonneau. THIS SETTING, GUYSSSS

7. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Do I need to explain my love for this?

8. The Queen of Faeerie by Heidi Garrett. GUYSSS, FAERIE WORLD

9. The Selection series by Kiera Cass. I have a deep love for this world

10. The Legend series by Marie Lu. GUYSSS, I LOVE THIS 

That's all my pretties!! I hope you enjoyed another edition of my fangirling!

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment