Siege and Storm Review!

  Darkness never dies.
Hunted across the True Sea, haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, Alina must try to make a life with Mal in an unfamiliar land, all while keeping her identity as the Sun Summoner a secret. But she can’t outrun her past or her destiny for long.
The Darkling has emerged from the Shadow Fold with a terrifying new power and a dangerous plan that will test the very boundaries of the natural world. With the help of a notorious privateer, Alina returns to the country she abandoned, determined to fight the forces gathering against Ravka. But as her power grows, Alina slips deeper into the Darkling’s game of forbidden magic, and farther away from Mal. Somehow, she will have to choose between her country, her power, and the love she always thought would guide her—or risk losing everything to the oncoming storm           




I have to confess that I got this ARC in 2013 and never reviewed it. I am totally going to get smacked for this.
  Alina and Mal were so wonderful in this book! I loved how they both grew as characters and how we saw them growing closer and then apart. It killed me inside!!! *sobs really loudly*. The character development that we saw for them was amazing! I loved it

I will admit that it was rather slow in the beginning so it took me time to get into it but for sequels, this was a rather good one and it didn't make me hate the series

THE DARKLING IS SO BAD-ASS AND SO EVIL, I WANT TO CRY. He just made it so much harder to love him and I love him alot but guys, he is very warped and twisted.

Sturmhond (sp?) is forever my favvvvvv. S's whole plot line was fantastic from start to finish but I hope that it hasn't finished just yet!

This has basically been a rambling review!

                                                                 4/5 stars

Peace, Love and Fangirl,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment